Yes, I got your PM and the debug information and did see one problem with the search query but more importantly, I noticed several queries were missing!
I had a little trouble at first trying to read the queries since so many are missing and you are using a different database prefix than the default. Here is a filtered excerpt from your debug information that you forwardd to me.
SELECT b.subject AS title,
a.message AS text,
FROM_UNIXTIME(b.time) AS created,
CONCAT('My Forum','/', c.name) AS section,
'2' AS browsernav,
CONCAT('index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=', '99', '&func=view&catid=',b.catid,'&id=',b.thread) AS href
FROM jos_fb_messages_text AS a
INNER JOIN jos_fb_messages AS b ON b.id = a.mesid
INNER JOIN jos_fb_categories AS c ON c.id = b.catid
WHERE ( b.subject LIKE '%searchterm%'
OR a.message LIKE '%searchterm%'
OR b.name LIKE '%searchterm%'
OR c.name LIKE '%searchterm%'
OR c.description LIKE '%searchterm%' )
AND c.published = 1
AND c.pub_access folder = 'search'
Notice the last line where it reads
"AND c.pub_access folder = 'search'
", this is incorrect. It looks like two queries spliced together. After "AND c.pub_access
", there should be the following:
The query shown above is number 31. I really need queries 28, 29, 30, and 31 to get all of the FireBoard SearchBot data.
I hope the added data will show me the problem.