Well, I'm no expert on JoomlaBoard so I don't know what is wrong exactly.
You may find more help at joomla.org
. I must admit that two shoes website isn't very supportive.
I'll try to help you locate the problem if I can.
Here are a few questions that will get us started.
- Did this error start as soon as you installed JoomlaBoard or was it later?
- What were the Joomla extensions you have installed since JoomlaBoard?
- What version of Joomla are you using?
- What version of JoomlaBoard are you using?
- Have you made any core hacks or edits recently?
- Do you have any reason to think that you may have been hacked?
It is odd that this kind of error would happen. The SearchBot doesn't access the file mentioned and it only reads the database, there isn't any data manipulation involved so I don't suspect database corruption. I honestly don't think that this is related to the SearchBot and you didn't indicate that you thought it was related so I won't look at that for now.
It looks more like your listcat.php file has become corrupt somehow. Did you edit it at all?
It is possible that you were hacked!
You should check this website to see if you are a hacking victum:
I hope we can find you a solution soon.